Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Rep Power

    Question sentence modification

    my son is currently on house arrest for burglay. his sentence was 4yrs work release (with movement) so after over a month stint in doc and over 3 in work release, he's been on house arrest over 6 months and would like to know the process for sentence modification. do you need to have your fees for house arrest caught up before your sentence can be modified and can you get a modification for 2 for 1 days?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Rep Power


    my boyfriend just got sentence for burgarly he got 5 years doc and 4 years probation and 1 yea work release i would also like to know how to do a modification... so he can get out early he is also wanted to do a interstate transfer from indiana to ohio so he is out of the state of indiana and can stay out of trouble please help me with any suggestions as well



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
JPay © 2015
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 PM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB