+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sci forest

Smile Sci forest

I was wondering if any one is going to sci forest in marienville, pa to visit their loved one if you live in pittsburgh, pa if so i need a ride up there to see my loved one too no grey hound bus goes up there and to rent a car it is too much money and i will provide you with gas money so if you are please contact me at jasminemoore020882@hotmail.com thank you!
    MR$.MOOR3

Default dingerchiefd

Quote Originally Posted by MR$.MOOR3 View Post
    I was wondering if any one is going to sci forest in marienville, pa to visit their loved one if you live in pittsburgh, pa if so i need a ride up there to see my loved one too no grey hound bus goes up there and to rent a car it is too much money and i will provide you with gas money so if you are please contact me at jasminemoore020882@hotmail.com thank you!
    soory live in union city but have a son in there does anybody now why there not calling this week

ii need to now where i can get the handbook for csi forest can't get into website
    i dont now when visting hours and when i go see him can i bring food or buy food there

Visiting hours are Monday, Thursday through Sunday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday) from 8:30 to 3:30. You can buy food there from vending machines. Cannot take anything in from the outside.

Visiting Information

Hours:

Monday: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
    Tuesday: CLOSED
    Wednesday: CLOSED
    Thursday: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
    Friday: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
    Saturday: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
    Sunday: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM

Due to the time necessary to prepare a visit and to avoid conflict with other institution programs and scheduling, visiting registrations will not be accepted after 2:30 p.m.

Rules:

The length of the visits shall be a minimum of two hours per visit, depending upon individual inmate program status within the institution and available visiting room space.

The frequency of visits shall be five visits per month. Approval for special visits must be made by the Superintendent or his designee. Only three visits each month are permitted on weekend days.

Five adults and five children are permitted at one time, with more permitted depending upon space available.

On contact visits, an inmate and his visitors may embrace upon meeting and when leaving the visiting area.

Restricted Housing Unit inmates will not be permitted weekend visits without prior approval of the Superintendent.

No adult clothing changes will be permitted.

No smoking is permitted in the Visiting Room. No smoking materials will be permitted inside the Front Gate.

General Visiting Information

All visitors must be on the approved visiting list. It is recommended that you arrive as early in the day as possible so that proper arrangements can be made in time for your visit. It may take some time to locate an individual inmate for a visit, so please be patient.

Have proper identification with you, preferably a driver?s license or other photo ID. You will not be permitted to visit without proper identification. A valid vehicle registration is required.

Please be sure to sign in upon your arrival and sign out before you leave. If you travel by private vehicle, you will be asked to register the year, make, model and license number.

All visitors are subject to search upon entering the institution, while at the institution and upon leaving the institution. If you refuse to be searched before entering the institution, your visiting privileges may be denied. If you refuse to be searched while in the institution or upon leaving the institution, you may be detained until the appropriate law enforcement authorities arrive.

Cameras, tape recorders, radios and handbags are not permitted in the visiting area.

Inmates placed in disciplinary custody status may have their visiting privileges restricted.

Please use good judgment and discretion in dress and behavior so as not to embarrass others in the visiting area. Keep children under control. Failure to do so may result in early termination of your visit.

Ex-offenders must have prior approval from the superintendent to visit any inmate.

Do not bring any kind of gift to the institution. Remember, inmates are not permitted to take anything from the visiting room.

Any visitor appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or controlled substance will not be permitted to enter the institution.

All inmates are informed of changes that may occur in visiting regulations. It is the responsibility of each inmate to inform his visitors of these changes.

Please remember that violations of visiting regulations may result in the suspension of visiting privileges.

Forest Main Links
    Web Link Forest Home
    Web Link Contact Information
    Web Link Driving Directions
    Web Link Inmate Family Transportation
    Web Link Virtual Visitation
    Web Link Visitor Rules
    MR$.MOOR3

I hope that info helps you out dingerchiefd god bless you!
    MR$.MOOR3

There is a person named natasha and she looking to share a ride and there a few others on here maybe passing that way

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information