+ Reply to Thread

Default Parole hearing in PA

Hello everyone. I was wondering is there anyway I can fine out if my husband is on a list to see parole, or do I just hae to wait and hear. He told me that he has a parole hearing in dec. his min. date for his sentence was aug.31 and when he talk to parole they said maybe they will see him in dec. So im just want to see if they will see him or make him wait longer. thanks a lot...

They should have seen him prior to his min.....unless he received a 4 months hit or deny seeing them and he's re seeing them....he'll see pre-parole this month and he should get an idea of when he'll see them

good luck!

no he hasnt been into any trouble he was in county till sept, then he went to graterford now hes at camphill and camphill is the one that tod him he should have saw parole. he didnt even know about seeing parole he thought he has to be in state till aug. 2013 before seeing parole.. but camphill told him about it he got his paper work and it showed that his min was aug 31st. he was shocked that he is even seeing parole himself..

oh whoa it sucks that they are making him see them in December...But in November he will see pre parole and get paper work to put in a home plan/ work plan. Again best of luck to you guys.

You can call Camp Hill and ask to speak with parole. They should be able to guide you. I called alot.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information