+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran Member

Question Parole Home Plan Help

So on the paperwork for the home plan it asks how much I expect him to pay for rent. I don't know how to answer this? I don't expect him to pay anything at first...he has to get a job first. Lol Any advice?

Just be honest and say that " Being as how he was incarcerated and is re-entering society without a pot to **** in that did not come from your kitchen and only YOUR window to throw it out of, Payment will be deferred by sexual favors at your whim/beckon call.You are not expecting him to pay for anything with cash until after he has gained employment. Instead he will be "your *****,performing such task as stated above,cooking and cleaning and child care". LMAO!!!! I wonder what they would actually do if they got that answer.
    The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
    ~ Walter Whitman[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

On a serious note- maybe just the bottom part. Helping with the childcare, cooking and cleaning until he finds gainful employment. And then you expect him to pay all of the bills he can depending upon his salary.
    The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

Veteran Member

ha ha gisella. i like that answer lol i think i put $0 until he finds employment and then it will be modified.
    "If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem."
    — Richard Bach

It is a stupid question to ask. I wonder what the Parole Board and Judges would do if we all start giving the honest answer.

Judge- "Sir, are you sorry for the crime that you have been found guilty/plead guilty to?
    Defendant - "Well Your Honor- I am sure sorry I got caught!"
    Parole Officer - " Sir you have been found guilty of________and are eligible for parole, how do you feel you could avoid coming back to Prison if released."
    Inmate " hmmmmmmm by not getting caught next time"
    Parole "You seem to show no remorse "
    Inmate " well Sir- that is bc I am not sorry"

That would be GREAT. Just a way to take all the polite societal bullsmack off the table and put it all out there! The reason there is so much trouble in the world is bc we are taught from a very young age to LIE bc only certain brands of honesty are socially acceptable.

Veteran Member

Lol...one of Mike's biggest worries is not being able to find work and help financially. I told him that 1) I have BEEN doing everything on my own and just the fact that I don't have to send him money and spend allllll that money on visit will put more money in my pocket. And 2) just him being home to help with the house and kids and his wife will help! Lol

Default help

My guy just found out that he was granted parole pending program completion. The same day I got a phone call from the PO stating she wanted to set up a time to meet...Im assuming this is for the home plan. My question is..My apartment is connected to my parents house (in-law suite). There is a locking door between the two living quarters. Does my mom need to prepare her house for inspection as well since they are connected or do I just need to worry about where he will be staying? There are 2 separate addresses and everything. I have 2 bedrooms a kitchen a bathroom and a living room...basically a 2 bedroom apartment. There isn't any reason for him to actually "have" to go over there.

Thanks for your help!

Yes look at the timing...and I've stood by him 100%

Veteran Member

This is my first time for the home plan process so I can't really help with your question. I would assume if your guy can access their house that they would check their house also. But like I said...that's just my opinion. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information