+ Reply to Thread

Default phone system SCI Waymart help

hi does anyone have a loved one at sci waymart, if so whats the name of the phone system thats used so I can set up an account. Any help will be appreciated thanks.

I have a cell phone with the Waymart exchange. My boyfriend has a calling card and can call the names on his list. For me, this was the cheapest way to go!

hey thanks how do i go about getting a phone through waymart exchange, im new to this please assist and how much are the calls thanks in advance.

Hi Leyana,

I have a number on my own cell phone through Sprint. You can also buy a track phone and have a 570 number. I got a phone for his parents at Best Buy and she just buys minutes. Have him put that number on his phone list. My BF called today and we got disconnected. I hope everything is all right. I am worried. Maybe we will see each other at a visit sometime. Let me know if you need anything!

hey thanks, im sorry to hear that your conversation was disconnected I know the feeling it just makes you very worried, but try not to worry yourself so much I know its hard but try. When do you normally visit ?

The phone got disconnected on his end and he is ok! I went to see him yesterday. I usually try to go 1 weekend day a month as I have quite a drive. Hard to say with the weather in the next coming months. I really lucked out yesterday. I went with his parents. We were going to go on Sat. but they had freezing rain! Did you get your phone figured out?

Veteran Member

you have to tell them the zip when you get the phone number and the calls should be 1.69 plus whatever your phone charges boost ends up the cheapest it is fifty a month unlimited the prepaid one eat you alive good luck
    STILL STANDING STRONGER THAN BEFORE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information