+ Reply to Thread
    GAPEACH2005

Default Pennsylvania Holiday Packages!!

I called and got some information and the holiday packages start November
    2nd and the last day to place an order is December 4th.

The site will not allow you to get in until November 2nd, then you will be able to view the order form, place an order, etc. Not sure if the max. amount increased, guess you guys will have to wait and see.

Can't say I'm gonna miss ordering but it does bring back memories!! My babe and I would sit on the phone, both with order in hand and go over everything so I could place his order.

what site r u talking about? i am new to all of this & love to send something to my bf for the holiday..thanks for the info..

GAPEACH2005

www.pennsylvaniapackages.com

Once the site is up for your review you can order him some goodies (food and snack items) and they will ship it to him. They have this in PA twice a year, the other time being in the summer. The site is pretty much self explanatory and the max you can send is $50. If you go to the site right now it'll have some message about Summer Program coming soon, and you won't be able to go any further. Check it out on the date I listed above.

Quote Originally Posted by GAPEACH2005 View Post
    www.pennsylvaniapackages.com

Once the site is up for your review you can order him some goodies (food and snack items) and they will ship it to him. They have this in PA twice a year, the other time being in the summer. The site is pretty much self explanatory and the max you can send is $50. If you go to the site right now it'll have some message about Summer Program coming soon, and you won't be able to go any further. Check it out on the date I listed above.
    Do you know if Texas has something like that????

can anyone tell me how to make a post? i dont understand all of this!!

the website looks likes its up, but it asked for a passcode to enter? does that mean its not accessible right now?
    : You and me together Through the days and nights I dont worry cause everythings gonna be alright

GAPEACH2005

Quote Originally Posted by delilah View Post
    the website looks likes its up, but it asked for a passcode to enter? does that mean its not accessible right now?
    I don't know why they have that passcode thing there, the site is not officially up until the start date so hopefully by then they will correct the password error because we have never had to type in a passcode in the past and it's usually a drop down menu there where you would choose the prison and it will take you to the order form for that prison.

I just contacted them and the site will not be available to enter until the date I listed in the beginning of the thread so check back then.

ok great, thanks for the info
    : You and me together Through the days and nights I dont worry cause everythings gonna be alright

i was wondering when it started up

My baby sent me his order form so first thing on the second I'm placing the order for my spoiled brat

Can you order more than 1 time?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by TeenaK View Post
    Can you order more than 1 time?
    no one time only one per inmate
    Posted via Mobile Device

I have a friend who is not at his home jail due to overcrowding and is in Armstrong County PA which isn't on the list. Does anyone know if I order the package to his home jail that allows the care package will it get through to him?

My son is in a PDC in Georgia, and they don't allow him to receive anything except a mailed letter or a book mailed from the book company (i.e., Amazon). So this Pennsylvania company sends things to inmates? What if your inmate is in a prison that can't accept anything??

i tried to order on fri but to high volum the said on the inernet so i called them busy all day and called monday and to late that wasty fare that the say till 12 or 13 and closed on weekends so everbody thats giong to order order two weks befor that ending date

the summer one just ended, I'm waiting for my luv to get his now. It takes a while for them to receive it. I keep checking the status...

Veteran Member

@ gapeach2005 thanks so much i just sent a summer package and was already wondering when Id be able to send the next on so I will check the website out in november!!!

@leebee143@aol.com if you go to the very bottom of the forum it will say start new thread. what are you trying to post? send me a PM if you need more info. id be happy to help.

Pre-parole 7/22/11 Parole 8/12/11 Greensheet 9/29/11 Homeplan Check 11/18/11 Homeplan Approved 12/16/11 Home 1/17/12

Veteran Member

Thanx for the info! Just incase, I MIGHT need a reminder! I'm cooky at times. Maybe I SHOULD make 1 of them countdowns like we all have for our men! EVERYTIME you see me runnin my mouth, you can see the "Holiday Package Countdown" too! Yaye! Doin it RIGHT NOW. Gettin on IT. Yep Yep. RIGHT NOW!
    The 1 & Only Lady Slugga!!!!

Veteran Member

Thumbs up Here's a Holiday Package Reminder!

It'll be in my signature too!

The 1 & Only Lady Slugga!!!!

Are there other sites to order packages from? I am new to all of this and missed the deadline for pennsylvaniapackages. Any info is appreciated.
    Thanks!

Veteran Member

i dont think there are emmapeel88. i ended up not being able to get the summer package to him because he was on the blackout period at camp hill so now I am waiting for the november package to start up!!

Pre-parole 7/22/11 Parole 8/12/11 Greensheet 9/29/11 Homeplan Check 11/18/11 Homeplan Approved 12/16/11 Home 1/17/12

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information