+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Progress CCC

Default Progress CCC

Hi again. Last week I was asking if anyone heard of Waynesburg, where they opened a halfway house for guys who were needing their TC program. It is actually called Progress CCC. Has anyone heard anything about it, or does anyone have a family member there? I'm curious what its all about. My son is going this week, alot of his roomies have already gone.
    Thanks
    Deanne

My son is also going to Progress. He was approved for prerelease but is going there. He's from the Harrisburg area, so it's a long way away. He can't find out any information about the place or what to expect and neither can I no matter how much I google. Do you have any updates?

Default progress ccc

all i have is the address for progress ccc i cant find a phone number anywhere online. My boyfriend is going there in 4 days. if anyone as anymore info please let me know. for the rest of you the address is

progress ccc
    169 progress drive
    waynesburg, pa 15370
    Last edited by barbaradawn; 12-18-2010 at 11:33 AM. Reason: i had the wrong zip code

Default Progress CCC

The address is actually 179 Progress Drive Waynesburg PA 15370. You can send money orders, they have vending machines now. You can send them clothes, toiletries, cigs, gum - no food. Their lights out is midnight-they can call up till then-any day they want. You can call SCI Greene which is right next door 724-852-2902-they will give you the Progress number. I lost it otherwise I would. I just visited- you can have max 3 adults 2 children. They have group twice per day. Then nothing to do from 4-12 P.M. Send puzzle books, cards. They have library and some games to play. You can send stamps and envelopes and paper for letter writing. You can send an alarm clock and radio or CD's. They use commissary money to buy debit cards for the vending machines. No commisary.
    Hope this helps!
    Deanne

Can any of you tell me how the phone systems work at Progress? Can they only call collect or can they use debit cards to call? Also what are the visiting days? Is it only Mon-Fri as I'm hearing? What are the visiting hours?

Can any of you tell me how the phone systems work at Progress? Can they only call collect or can they use debit cards to call? Also what are the visiting days? Is it only Mon-Fri as I'm hearing? What are the visiting hours?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information