+ Reply to Thread

Talking Congress to pass bill to reduce non violent offenders from 85% to 65%

Hello ladies new and old,

I know the ones that I used to talk to all the time how are all of you doing? and to the new ones my name is Mrs. McCreary. It's been a long time ladies since i've been on and the BD is home and is doing very well. I want to let all you ladies know about the bill thats trying to be passed in congress that needs to be signed. If this bill is passed it will reduce non violent offenders time from having to do 85% of there sentence to 65% of there sentence. The bill will be voted on Nov 15, 2010 which is less then 3 wks and we need 100,000 signatures for it so If you all want your loved ones home heres a chance to have a say so in the matter. Your signature matters so LETS DO THIS!!!! My hubby is home, but i've signed already and the ones that aren't home yet LETS GET THIS BILL PASSED!!!!!!

http://criminaljustice.change.org/pe...good_time_bill

Why can't they pass good time in PA which I believe is one of the top states for the number of inmates and growing at an all time high because of mandatory minimums which don't allow judges any discetion during sentencing.........

I don't understand why the Feds have this bill and the states don't....I wonder if it all boils down to the money we as family contribute to the system......

Default pass bill

I'm thinking if Feds pass it, state will soon start passing it, but we need to get it passed in Feds first

Veteran Member

I signed! I hope everyone that sees this does also!

http://criminaljustice.change.org/pe...good_time_bill
    The 1 & Only Lady Slugga!!!!

Veteran Member

i posted it in jpay prison news and in some of the social groups on here. i posted it on pto as well........i hope it all works out.
    GOD IS SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute Graphics

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information