+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jpay email

Unhappy jpay email

Does anyone know...I've been sending emails to my son 3 or 4 times a week-have no way of knowing if he's receiving them.He's currently in Pittsburgh for medical evaluation so is he allowed to receive the emails and will the guards really deliver them to him? Also, is he allowed to receive snail mail while there for medical? I don't know why they haven't moved him yet-he's been there for 11 days now but the inmate locator says he's still there Just want to know he's safe

Veteran Member

I am not familiar with the facility but he should still be getting your letters. Just pray and take it day by day. I am sure you will get a response as soon as he is able to.

fate brought us together, now it is up to us to stay that way

I'm having the same problem with my husband he is in SCI Greene and I wrote him plenty of times and he telling me he hasnt recieved anything and I called Jpay and that said to call the facility I don't know whats going on. I pray that your son is well and he recieves your mail

Default email is OK

I send email to my son at SCI Fayette. Also sent it to him when he was in Camp Hill and Eagleville. If I send it during the night, he seems to get it the next day. I think its a matter of how much mail there is, and keeping the content clean.

Thank you for your encouragement everyone-he moved to Camp Hill yesterday, so now the questions start all over again!! Can he receive either kind of mail while he's in the 10 day lockdown? I thought he was supposed to get a phone call when he arrived, but as yet he still hasn't called. I did get a letter from him 2 days ago, so at least I know he was doing ok then

My husband got no phone calls yet(17 days), just got approved visitors list yesterday(16 days). I received snail mail within 5 days!
    Posted via Mobile Device

onajaysfiancee

you can write him while he is in quarantin but he wont call til hes out of quarantin

I know with my BF, he gets his JPay mail in 1 to 2 days. It's great because he gets them faster when he was at Camp Hill, and now that he's at Albion, he can actually get them. For some reason, he doesn't receive my regular snail mail letters. But, I do get his!
    Loving is never a waste of time. ~Astrid Alauda

At Rockview, if you send your email before 11 AM Monday - Friday..... they will get it that day... They dont deliver jpay emails on the weekend.
    Through Thick and Thin, I'm ridin with him until the end....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information