+ Reply to Thread

Smile How to buy Clothes and shoes for inmates

My Son has just been moved to Saginaw, only 1 1/2 hours away. Thank God! He said he can play sports but needs shoes. How do I go about doing that? Also can anyone tell me about Saginaw? This is our first experience with the system. He has never been in trouble before. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenBlue66 View Post
    My Son has just been moved to Saginaw, only 1 1/2 hours away. Thank God! He said he can play sports but needs shoes. How do I go about doing that? Also can anyone tell me about Saginaw? This is our first experience with the system. He has never been in trouble before. Thanks for any help.
    He has to purchase those types of clothing items (items that are not supplied by the prison) himself from the store/commissary with the money in his account.
    ~Antwain's Dad

saginaw is ok from what i heard a couple of my friends are c/o's there. i have relatives in prison there and they say it is good

Thanks for replying. I guess I put more money on the account. At least he will be able to do something and have a little fun. God Bless!!

Veteran Member

i think they order from a catalog..........i believe it is called j l marcus.
    GOD IS SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute Graphics

do you know how much shoes is? cuz i might send my man some money so he can get some cuz his family willnt do it

Sorry, I don't know the cost. I know that my son is buying a tv and earphones before he buys anything. Kids, whatcha guna do!! lol anyway, I think it would be like out here. The bigger the size the more expensive. Mine son wears a 13!! He said that one of the places to order from is from JC Penny. But, he is new so maybe that is hearsay.

ok thank you

Quote Originally Posted by stacey71 View Post
    do you know how much shoes is? cuz i might send my man some money so he can get some cuz his family willnt do it
    My son bought himself some Nike shoes a couple months ago and they were around $50 from what he told me.
    ~Antwain's Dad

When my guy bought shoes from store at Saginaw, they were $30.00, but they weren't great quality. They lasted him about a year though. Then he used an approved catalog to by a different brand. The block rep should have access to a catalog from which different brands of shoes can be ordered.
    beeanne

i want to know how can i buy boots for my love one in prison

TogetherForever

u have to send him money and he orders it himself.my husbands been using jc penney and some other company i cant remember the name of it
    i guess they stopped with jcpenney recently though cuz he said they he hasnt seen any more catalogs from them anywhere around

tkingy

My husband just ordered some shoes gym shoe and some winter shoes they were 49.00 each. Where he is they can't have boots how stupid with the controlling female warden.

TogetherForever

Quote Originally Posted by tkingy View Post
    My husband just ordered some shoes gym shoe and some winter shoes they were 49.00 each. Where he is they can't have boots how stupid with the controlling female warden.
    winter time is coming they need some boots so their feet dont freeze...thats crazy

Veteran Member

they use jc pennys and jl marcus catalog as far as i know. my husband did not want me to send him money for clothes.........although that freaking blue and orange is ugly as h*** but he keeps them well pressed.........he can iron his but off...........i will be glad when he comes home b cause i hate ironing.
    GOD IS SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute Graphics

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information