+ Reply to Thread

Default What types of pics can you send in mail?

My friend that I am writing to, has requested a picture of me, which is no problem, its just hes asked for one that Im not to comfortable with sending. I pulled up what pics they can recieve, no nudity is all I read, but this is crazy Im asking this on here, is wearing your bra and panties considered nudity? Has any other woman on here done such a thing, LOL. Thanks ladies Im so embarrased

im not sure, but i would becareful .

Yeah I know thats why Im like asking others if they have or what should I do? I really am not down with sending one like that.

Veteran Member

not none of those steamy sexy ones i am sure.
    GOD IS SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute Graphics

Veteran Member

If your show too much skin I don't think your man will even get it. The CO's that open the mail might get a rise out of it.

Veteran Member

I would not do anything that did not feel comfortable to me. How I feel is the bottom line. I know how tempting it is to "people please".... so think it thru. How are you going to feel about your picture in his possession a year from now or 2 years from now??? I know you know what is right for you.... Until then any sweet picture of your smile would be yummy enough!!

Veteran Member

I would defiitely tread lightly on this one. Mike has told me that the men sell pics they have their pen pals send them in provacative clothing or poses. Or even charge just to look at them. This might not be the case with your friend but I would just beware.

You can't show any "private" areas. A bra and panties shouldn't get him in trouble. I know when my hubby first when in I took pics in teddy and sent that to him. He idnd't get in trouble and I trust that he wouldn't show anyone else what is is.. he would get mad if anyone else was looking at me... so... it's really up to you, just don't show anything that you know will get in him trouble... I have taken pics also with my hand covering my boobies, with panties on... and again he didn't get in trouble, but like someone else said - the CO's do see it all before the inmate gets it. And at this point, Id on't care what the CO's think. I want my hubby to see me... and he requested something like this agian, i would do it for him - because I trust him and I know that he wouldn't ask if he didn't really really want it..

hope this helps

Personally, I wouldn't do it. It is not uncommon for men to share those pictures with other guys. It's like a status thing. If it's for your husband, that's one thing; if it's for a pen pal, or someone you've never even met, you need to really think it through. Most women who engage in sexting send naked pictures of themselves to people they know. Sending a photo of yourself to someone you barely know couldn't be any less risky. A guard could keep the picture and put it on his facebook page, or make photocopies for his friends. Your intended could get the picture, show it to everyone, and anytime you visit, they'll definitely recognize you. I'm not trying to tell you what you should do, but rather what you should think about before you do anything. It's hard for me to imagine that a man would want to expose a woman he cares about to that kind of public scrutiny. And I'm getting the impression that this is the first picture he's ever asked you for? What's wrong with just a picture of your face? Or a picture of you wearing clothes? And what's wrong with just telling him, "No, I don't feel comfortable with that" or "We don't flow like that?"
    Let's DO This!

@ Rock n Roll, We have been friends for over 10 yrs, and we have exchanged regular photos of one another, its just hes taking it to another level, and you read my thoughts exactly on someone else getting it posting it somewhere etc. I wanted to make sure from other women first that have sent pics like this, to see advice they could give. If he was my husband no problem's. But an old fling from the past, yes things have gotten heavy since writing, Id rather just let him see in person when he gets released, rather than take a chance of something I thought was between him & I, end up being everyone else business. Thanks so much ladies for yall advice

Rather than underwear, why not a swimsuit? That would appear to be a safer area vs. going the underwear route.

I personally would not ever send any photograph in which I was not fully clothed - that's a personal thing, but I understand that sending these sorts of photos just causes internal problems in the prison. Think about it - do you really want to get your man all worked up about something that he cannot have? This also is resulting in inmates turning to other sorts of sexual outlets - they may not be gay - they may be fantasizing about you - but you have to ask yourselves if you really want your man getting and giving a BJ (or worse!) from/to another inmate - because that's the real world - that's what's happening ('what happens in prison STAYS in prison' --- they do what they need to survive). Anyone that doesn't know that's happening daily needs a reality check.

Just proceed with caution - and know that anything and everything you send is not private. You're on display - literally!

I have decided not to send a photo like hes asking for. Im just not okay with not knowing if he got it, or if hes showing it off, selling it or whatever. Id rather just write a dirty letter or something of that sort. I personally wasnt okay with this request to begin with just cause of my own insecurities. Im so thankful for this forum, great advice from others

no you can send pictures with your bra and panties,you can even send picks in the nude,but they just cant be of any kind of penatration

Sparkys Wife

Just FYI your man does show off the pictures you send,and besides the gaurds look at them when they shake down the cells for cell inspections,but if you do it with class its all good!

Sparkys Wife

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information