+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran Member

Default What r your plans for easter sunday?

Are you cooking a big dinner? Are you going to church? Me i am gonna get my dress out of the basement that i wear for easter of mothers day and put it in the cleaners. I know i will be in church. I am not doing any cooking. That just might be the sunday that i treat myself to dinner out of the resturant.
    GOD IS SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute Graphics

Veteran Member

With no family around and living alone, my plans are about the same as your, go to church, then??????

Veteran Member

Monday I am heading back to Ohio to spend time with Craigs family for easter. And I get to see Craig Tuesday and Thursday. Then Friday, my mom, my daughter and I are heading to Virginia to go up to the mountains and spend easter with my whole family.

There will probably be about 30 family members there and they will be hiding easter eggs for brooke

My 4 children and I will be going to church then coming home and enjoying the dinner that I'm gonna cook
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Veteran Member

My mom and I will be going to church as we do every Sunday. The church is having a crawfish boil and fish fry after services. There will be games for the children and adults. I'm looking forward to having a great time with my church family.

no,plans yet.lets see what comes up.
    Posted via Mobile Device

no,plans yet.lets see what comes up =) may be get togeather w/family and have a nice easter.
    Posted via Mobile Device

ray wrote a letter to our church , so i will be at church reading that letter to the congregation ..

Veteran Member

not really sure yet what my plans are i think i will go to my sisters for dinner and then after that who knows

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by kstorey614 View Post
    Monday I am heading back to Ohio to spend time with Craigs family for easter. And I get to see Craig Tuesday and Thursday. Then Friday, my mom, my daughter and I are heading to Virginia to go up to the mountains and spend easter with my whole family.

There will probably be about 30 family members there and they will be hiding easter eggs for brooke
    Where at in VA Kstorey? My maternal grandmother was from VA, I still have family that live there. They live at the foot of a mountain, in the Blue Ridge...my grandmother grew up in Catlett & Culpeper...we used to go there all the time when I was a kid, it was awesome, especially in the fall when they would be butchering the hogs...lol

As for Easter, I have to work Good Friday, but I'm off Sat & Easter Sunday, soooo I'm going to be seeing my hubby on both those days, then come home Sunday & finish cooking Easter dinner. I haven't decided whether we want ham or a pork roast...
    'To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.'

Ill be wit my man he gets out the day before and iits my babys birthday he will be turnin four im so excited i cant wait not sure if ima cook or just go out
    Posted via Mobile Device

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl3325 View Post
    Where at in VA Kstorey? My maternal grandmother was from VA, I still have family that live there. They live at the foot of a mountain, in the Blue Ridge...my grandmother grew up in Catlett & Culpeper...we used to go there all the time when I was a kid, it was awesome, especially in the fall when they would be butchering the hogs...lol

As for Easter, I have to work Good Friday, but I'm off Sat & Easter Sunday, soooo I'm going to be seeing my hubby on both those days, then come home Sunday & finish cooking Easter dinner. I haven't decided whether we want ham or a pork roast...
    I will be staying at my Granny's in Woodbridge. Its about 20 mins from DC and right next to Manasses. Then we will be heading to the top of a mountain to Front Royal. I was born and raised there till I was about 10 so its always exciting to go back. I was actually raised in the house my Granny lives in now and my childhood best friend still lives 4 houses down so I get to see her. Yay!!

Veteran Member

I'll be spending Sunday at church singing with the Gospel Choir. We have lunch after every service. My family is in the midwest..... and I am blessed with good friends here. I will spend the day taking it all in so I can share the day by letter to my love in TX. Hope everyone gets to do something "special" that reflects their faith.

I will be with my kids....not sure if we will go over to my sister's for dinner or stick around town...I plan to love my boys and spend the day laughing and creating memories...we hide eggs for each other (last year one went missing for a week (ahem) and thoroughly enjoy each other!

Veteran Member

I can only guess how you "found" the missing egg!!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by elkaydee View Post
    I will be with my kids....not sure if we will go over to my sister's for dinner or stick around town...I plan to love my boys and spend the day laughing and creating memories...we hide eggs for each other (last year one went missing for a week (ahem) and thoroughly enjoy each other!
    My family hides Easter eggs with money in it. Some have like 5 cents and some have 1 or 2 dollars in it. The parents would hide them outside in the gardens and in the grill and trees. We always manage to lose one and it always seem to be the one with 5 bucks in it!

We always hope its not the one hidden in one of the gas tanks lol.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by *Missin*him* View Post
    Ill be wit my man he gets out the day before and iits my babys birthday he will be turnin four im so excited i cant wait not sure if ima cook or just go out
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Congratulations Missin Him! We were hoping that my husband would be home by Easter but his release date is May 3rd. We're excited to be spending the rest of the holidays together.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information