+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran Member

Default Nevada Package program

Just wanted to vent about the horrible service I've gotten with this company.

I placed a food package order as a treat for my sweetie on the 10th. As of today, they still have not shipped my order. Grrrrrr! I was hoping it would at least be shipped by his birthday (the 18th) although I didn't expect him to get it on time for his birthday since it takes them so long to deliver it once it reaches the facility. I just don't know what the issue is. They can't be out of stock on the stuff I ordered (well they might be now) because it all showed available on the website. Do they wait until they have a certain quantity of goods before they ship it?

Has anyone else had this problem? Any information on somewhere to contact and complain about the lousy service would be helpful. Even if it doesn't fix the issue now, if they got enough complaints on file, maybe it would change things later. Hopeful thinking I know but without hope, life sucks.
    Determine the thing that can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way. -Abraham Lincoln

TogetherForever

when i order for my husband, its never taken more than 10 days.i would call them directly and see what the hold up is

Veteran Member

Maybe posting on here made a difference because I finally got the e-mail saying it shipped this afternoon. I was going to find a way to contact them Friday if it hadn't shipped by then but all good now I just hope they didn't run out of anything I ordered for him as it was all stuff he asked for as a treat (and he hardly ever asks for anything). My dad and his best friend chipped in a little money to help pay for it which I thought was just awesome of them since I seem to be permanently broke lately.
    Determine the thing that can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way. -Abraham Lincoln

Veteran Member

That is so weird....I have not had any problems. When he was at NNCC it would take him a week to get it but never too long. But now that he is at Three Lakes Camp he gets in a matter of days! I was so surprised. I ordered his food package on a Tuesday and he got it on Thursday. I am sorry you had trouble, I know how frustrating it can be. Glad it shipped and it's on his way! They love getting those packages

Parole was granted! He's really coming home!

I ordered my husband's food package on Monday and he had it on Thursday. I was very surprised because everything at SDCC usually takes forever.

Veteran Member

Well, hopefully the hold up is all on the shipping end this time and he'll have it in just a few days

@himandi- I know what you mean about everything at SDCC being slow. That place is bass-ackwards.

Veteran Member

Crazy! I got the e-mail saying it was being shipped the same day that he said he received it on. They must have had a mix-up somewhere for that to happen. He's happy; everything I ordered was still in stock so it was all there when he got it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information