+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Bonne Terre, Missouri (ERDCC)

My good friend is in ERDCC, He is in there for drugs. He has 130 years, thats
    a lot of time im here to tell ya.... I visit him weekley, never been in jail but it has to be hard. Its hard to leave him, knowning that he will never come home.. Well thats about it, I dont know what else to say.. Hello everyone and God Bless everyone.

hey my friend just transferred to Bonne Terre about 3 wks ago. And before he went to that prison he could call me anytime of the day, if he wasn't on lock down. now that he has moved to this jail.they are locked up about 22 hrs of the day! how do you deal with that? i also have my first visit there in about 3 wks, i'm so excited!! i needed to know the dress code and stuff like that, can you help me? also did you have to be put on a visiting list there? and one more last question, did you have to talk on the phone, or did you get to visit in a waiting area? well pls write back soon~
    Last edited by UNT4EVER; 06-06-2009 at 12:38 AM.

If he is new to Bonne Terre and the system he will be in Diagnostic's. You will get a form to fill out to visit. Then you will get to visit for 2 hours if I'm not mistaken by phone and glass. They have family orientation days and you can visit after orientation also. They only get one visit every 30 days I think. Not for sure on the one every 30 days.

Thank you so much! that was a huge help. i have my first visit next thursday. i live in maryland, so it's a big deal. i wish i could visit a lot more often. but thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by UNT4EVER View Post
    Thank you so much! that was a huge help. i have my first visit next thursday. i live in maryland, so it's a big deal. i wish i could visit a lot more often. but thanks so much
    hope your visit went well.

My brother just got to Bonne Terre about a month ago. He was a transfer in from Licking. Just wanted to say thanks for the info .... as I too am looking forward to my first visit up to see him. Your information has been a big help.

If he was tranferred from one camp to another you should be able to have a contact visit check with Bonne Terre to see if you have been approved. And what their visit times are. Also ask about dress code all camps are a little different from what I have been told. Good luck on your visit. Cherish the time you get to share.

Smile

Does any body know if you can download the visitation approval sheet off of the web? My boyfriend says that they are out of them in Missouri. Thank you for any answers I really appreciate them.

Quote Originally Posted by aspenbabe View Post
    Does any body know if you can download the visitation approval sheet off of the web? My boyfriend says that they are out of them in Missouri. Thank you for any answers I really appreciate them.
    It is my understanding that the inmate must get this and complete the form. If he is at ERDCC, he should have 3 rec times and can see his case worker I believe from 8-11 in the morning. I do not believe that we are able to download that form.

Veteran Member

That is correct luvmrstl, the inmates get the forms and mail to us and we fill them out and mail them in to the address provided on the form. Then when they decide whether you're approved or not, they let the inmate know, and its his responsibility to inform you.
    Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.

Aspenbabe, I think I have an extra form for Missouri. I will check and let you know. If I can find it, you can email me your address and I can send it to you.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

do they have chat rooms so you can talk to the people in jail there??? my brother is there dont know how long but he got 120 over a stupid girl that i warned him about!

Veteran Member

If you are referring to chat rooms on a computer, no.

You can visit if you are on the approved visitors list.
    Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.

Default husband

Does anyone know what you can or can not wear to visitation? I am pregnant and I know it says no tight clothes but everything lokks tight on me right now. LOL! and I am also bringing our daughter who is 7 what do I need to bring for her id or does she not have2 have anything we have both been approved. Thanks and he is in diagnostic we had to wait 30 days just to have a non contact visit so just wandering on what to expect

Veteran Member

Your daughter does not need an ID.

No clothing that is revealing. No cleavage or shirts that show the tummy area. (which you wouldnt want to do anyway). Just use good judgement.

You can go to the MoDOC website and go under "Family and Friends" and there is a handbook that will tell you rules for visiting, including what they consider appropriate clothing.

thanks so much

Default pc

what if someone is in pc in erdcc is visitation and phone the same

Veteran Member

No it is not the same. Visits for those in PC is less in number of visits and length of visits. And they are non-contact.

Phone calls are usually only once a week.

My boyfriend is in prision which sucks. I don't understand we was doing so good as a couple and everything . But all thats taking from me does anyone know how long a inmate is in for if they got a unlawful posseission of a gun . My boyfriend told me he has a B felony which he could be in there for a while he only 27 and we don't have kids together which I wanted some yea know. All of this is still hard for me and for y'all to go through I am deeply sorry too.

Default Behind Glass...

There are no visits for the first 30 days then it is an hour and a hlf behind a piece of glass

Default Behind Glass...

There are no visits for the first 30 days then it is an hour and a hlf behind a piece of glass

Question Help My Mom!!

My mom's boyfriend will be transferred to Boone Teere soon and she is being told that she will not be able to visit him at all. Is there something I am missing I know when my ex was in prison in Iowa I could see him every time the doors were open we were not married. What's going on?????????? PLEASE HELP US!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Myrabeth1 View Post
    My mom's boyfriend will be transferred to Boone Teere soon and she is being told that she will not be able to visit him at all. Is there something I am missing I know when my ex was in prison in Iowa I could see him every time the doors were open we were not married. What's going on?????????? PLEASE HELP US!!!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

They have strange rules about the visitation here. Who told her she can not visit him at all?
    If she is listed as signif other she should be able to visit him on all the visit days of each month but only the allowed times and days and not
    To use more visits than allowed. Is he going to the hole immediately there then the rules change.
    Where do you live now or will you be moving?
    I can probably answer most of your questions for you,I have been coming there for a while.
    Just write back.I'll try to answer them for you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

My boyfriend just went in on January 25th. It surprisingly wasnt too long of a wait I got a call from him two days later. I talked to someone there and read the info he sent me. I was not givin a form for visits but was told that he had to sign me up and then was responsible also for notifying me of the visit date and time. But this week only 1 short call last nite! My man says the c/o's seem to pick and choose when to let them out stating that they are "too busy" to let them out for rec time. WTF?
    *Counting*The*Days

Does anyone know anything about getting married while my man is in there? We were planning on doing so before all of this but it all went really fast. If anyone has an idea I'd appreciate any info! Thanks to all!
    *Counting*The*Days

how long has ur bf ben in erdcc??

ask ur bf if he knew brian mcdonald that was in erdcc in march...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information