+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

am new here can some one tell me what is MWI??

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaki'sboo View Post
    MWI - met while incarcerated
    'To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.'

Quote Originally Posted by zaki'sboo View Post
    MWI means : Met in Prison

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by kustom-made View Post
    MWI means : Met in Prison
    lol that would be MIP

lol! thnx guys

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl3325 View Post
    lol that would be MIP
    It's the same thing bwahahahahahaha!!

Veteran Member

omg lol!
    God will help us go true this time, I LOVE HIM.

Senior Super Moderator
    ~Love is Stronger than Any Wall Built by Man~

Talking

Here is a Good One!

MWI=MISSING WHILE INCARCERATED

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDust View Post
    Here is a Good One!

MWI=MISSING WHILE INCARCERATED
    Loves it

hello im new here , i met my mwi 2 yrs ago his my son in laws dad i took my son in law to visit him and some how i came up the conversation my son in law told him that i was single so his dad told him to tell me to write to him it took me a while to write to him finally i did and my first letter to him was on 10 19 2008 and he replied right away i recieved his on 10 21 2008 and ever since we have been writting to each other he put me on his visitation list also and i been visiting him after a while we started to have feelings toward each other and we fell in love after a yr we got married (common law ) but when he comes home we plan on making legal all the way .

Senior Super Moderator
    ~Love is Stronger than Any Wall Built by Man~

Red face

Loves it
    I Loves it too!

I met J thru my gurl her man is locked up with him. One night we were talking and she gave me his name so of course I had to look him up on 0hio D0C and as soon as I saw him I seen something in his eyes, I can't explain it really! Then I wrote him and basically rest is history. We have yet talked on the phone nor seen each other but right now I just am taking my time with things and hopefully something wonderful will come out of this... ...

Veteran Member

It's the same thing bwahahahahahaha!!
    Almost...BUT Almost ONLY counts in horseshoes...

Well I met my fiance in April 2009 while he was in work release he worked by my house. We fell inlove right away and spent 2 wonderful months together before he got sent back to prison ( not cuz of me ) and we have been through so much together, I stuck wit him through everything ( the hole, being transferred further south) its been almost 2 years, He comes home on April 19 2011 and then we are getting married and starting our lives together on April 25th our 2 year anniversary. I Love my baby very very much!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Everyone has these romantic stories about meeting their MWI! I met mine on Meet-an-Inmate.com LOL! Not very romantic!

i met my mikey on wap 2 yrs ago. he divorced his wife of 20 yrs to be with me after only 7 mos of being together! he in kansas in ellsworth and im in tx for now, reocating in july or aug

I wrote his co-dee for 5 1/2 years. Well back in 07 for some reason he popped up in my head and I thought I wonder how he's doing. The next year same thing happened but I never wrote him. Something always told me to write him but since I was writting his co-dee I didnt think it would be appropriate. Anywho finally in Nov.09 I broke down and wrote him not really expecting to hear from him. A few days later I heard back from him. We wrote for 3 1/2 months before we started dating and then 6 months later became engaged.

@ jessitlv i met my friend there also he just asked me to visit i am waiting to get approved

Quote Originally Posted by scbuchta View Post
    @ jessitlv i met my friend there also he just asked me to visit i am waiting to get approved
    I wish I could visit my baby but I live in Maryland and he's in Colorado. Kinda too far of a drive

I hope you get approved!

I meet him... trough letters i got his adress trough a pen pal website.. i never wanted anything more than just a friendship... but he just makes me smile so big when i get gim letters its such a nice felling and to me it was more speacial because i was moving states and it was a hard time for me to get usto the new state.. he wrote to me to my new adress i would tell him how i felt and he always had a way of comforting me... i am so glad i choose him since the start i was just atracted to him.. i did not continue searching for another pen pal i new he was the one i wanted to write to.. i was just looking to make some ones day a little shorter and nicer but.. i think i gained more than i expected a gained him.. his words i have never talked to him seen him but he gives me butterflies if someone where to tell me they meet someone but they never seen or talked to them.. and they feel something i would think they were crazy.. but its crazy how it does happen he is going to move from texas to be with me so i will wait patiently .. cant wait to meet him <3

One of my good friends' was his former cellie's attorney...she started dating his cellie (after transferring his case) and they both said i should write to "Big E"....I said sure, because my brother has been in and out of jail for over 20 years and I know how much contact with the outside world means. We aren't 'together', but we've been writing for a couple of months and I've been up to visit once...he was all shy and a total gentleman. He told his ex-wife I am his 'ladyfriend' (whatever THAT means ) Going up again this weekend...we shall see. I'm not sure I can deal with any kind of relationship, but he is freakin HOT...and smart, and funny....

Quote Originally Posted by jessitlv View Post
    I wish I could visit my baby but I live in Maryland and he's in Colorado. Kinda too far of a drive

I hope you get approved!
    Just wanted to catch you up..... yes I got approved...i went on 2/10 and 2/13 both visits were amazing....we've made a "date" every month.... I am so happy

Quote Originally Posted by scbuchta View Post
    Just wanted to catch you up..... yes I got approved...i went on 2/10 and 2/13 both visits were amazing....we've made a "date" every month.... I am so happy
    Yeah! I am so happy for you and totally jealous!!! LOL

I'm jealous too I've got 14 months before I can apply to visit. But time is going by fast.

Veteran Member

I met my babe because I work for his attorney (his attorney/my boss so does not know about this lol)... He was found guilty at trial for a crime he didnt commit, we are appealing it and well somehow we both admited our feelings for eachother and i go see him and we write all the time and calls every day... i pray that God brings him home... I love him <3
    *I may not have been there from the start but I sure will be there until the end! Yo Te Amo Mi Amor Siempre Y Para Siempre*

Yo te amo mi esposo siempre y para siempre <3 02.14.2011 <3

My best friend was sent to prison 7 months ago and it has been the hardest time of my life. About a month ago he sent me a letter saying one of his friends had seen some pictures of me and asked about me wanted to write me a letter. I told him it was ok, thinking it would just be another friendship and a way to help someone in a bad situation. He wrote me kind of an introduction letter (still full of romance though) and I replied. About a week later I got another letter from him saying he thought I could be someone to start a new life with when he got out. It has only been a couple of weeks writing to each other but I feel so happy and excited when I see a letter from him in the mail. Everyone around me sees it too. He is sooo romantic and an all around great guy, and I never thought I would say it but I can see him being someone to share my life with. He wants me to visit and I want to go, but I'm nervous and scared about meeting him for the first time and afraid I just might fall head over heels for him. We are both young (only 27) and have a lot of life ahead of us. He still has about 3 years left, which is a long time, but real love is worth the wait, right?

We met when he was at the ICE facility where I live, I was his CO, I got transferred to the hall he was on. The first morning I was there I was making my rounds and he caught my eye. He was the only one in his dorm awake and he was sitting at the table drawing, as I walked by he turned and looked at me, and I got this tingly feeling all over. Later on that day one of his homeboys in the dorm was trying to holla at me, but I just ignored him like all the rest, but he just kept on, finally I went over to him and let him know that his actions were innappropriate and they needed to stop or I would write him up. The whole time my babe was just watching me and when I was done talking to his homeboy he told me not to worry, that nobody else was gonna be disrespecting me. So as the days went on he would show me his drawings and we would conversate a little here and there. After about a week he wrote me a little note, after about a month of passing notes, rumors started flying around the unit so I lost my job. A week after that I got a letter from him in the mail, he said he was sorry about how things went down but he wanted to continue our friendship and take it to the next level. This was in September of 09. He got released in December of 09 when he got out we kept our relationship going long distance cuz he is from Austin and I'm closer to Houston, but we would get together when we could and we talked and text all the time. He got arrested in July 2010 and got sent to state jail in December now he is almost 4 hours away so I try and visit him every other weekend and he calls almost every night plus we write back and forth and he always sends me drawings. I never thought things would've turned out this good especially after losing my job, but now I have a way better job and I have my babe. He will be home in July and will be coming to stay with me, hopefully he will be able to stay out of trouble.

How i met mine..........
    I guess my story is just a typical story. One day I was just browsing the web for something totally unrelated & up crops a prison penpal site, i'd honestly never knew such things excisted nor did i know MWI's even excisted back then. So curiosity definitely got the better of me & I had to take a look, first ad I looked at was his, I spent a few hours chewing it over & i thought oh hell, i'll write everyone needs a friend or a friendly face in times of need (how many times has that been said lol) I had absolutely no intention being where I am now, it was certainly an adjustment from having a fairly active dating lifestyle & a very active social life with no care in the world really apart from my babies. Fast forward we've been together for 3 years so far, I've been holding it down 100% faithfully for papi We're no model couple, we've had our ups & downs, he can be very hard work ! But I will give him this he absolutely worships the ground I walk on. We're 2 crazy people who go just like chips & dip lol There's an analogy

Hi everyone! I met my man through a penpal website, We have been writing every week for a year now. He's funny, honest, caring, very handsome and I'm totally head over heels for him!! I live in the UK and he is in California. I was scared at first-worried about the distance between us and the fact that he dont get out for another 8 years but I think he's worth the wait, and the distance?? Love has NO boundries I guess we'll just have to cross that bridge when the time comes. but for now I'm looking into getting over there for a visit...I cant wait to see him!!

I met mine through my best friend. He is her brother in law. Her & her husband had been trying to get me to write him for the past 3 years. I had seen his pictures & of course knew all about him but knowing he wouldn't get out until 2015 really worried me. I have been a Military Girlfriend so I know I am strong but this is obviously different. I actually had more contact with my Military Boyfriend. I never did write him. She went to visit him in November 2010 & told him about me. She came home & told me all about the visit. His Mom, her mother in law was with her when she was telling him & she said...OH, you will love her, I do!!! That was nice to hear. His Mom also asked my best friend is she really wanted him to write me because she said he falls fast & he falls hard. My best friend said she told her, she does too so they will be perfect. I knew that my best friend & her husband had been telling me they had the perfect guy for me but falling in love with someone who I couldn't be with for so long worried me. When I got his first letter I was hooked. We have been writing ever since. We worked up to phone calls & I have went to visit him. When he first saw it was me waiting for him his face lit up like a Christmas Tree & when I would go to get him snacks he would scan the room for me, then when he would find me he looked at me like there was no one else in that room. It was an amazing feeling. I love the fact that I know all of the family, we all love each other & are close but for me what sucks is with her being my best friend when she hurts my feelings & I get upset I have no one to vent to. I am very glad to have been told about this site (his brother told me he found it for his mom to send money to him so I am sure my best friend is probably on this site too). I am glad to have found women who knows exactly what I am & will go through in this difficult time. Thank you everyone!!!

I met my buddy thru his brother accross
    the telephone 12.5yrs ago. Relocated and
    ran into his brother again 5yrs ago and
    he gave me his address and we have
    been in contact with writing etc ever
    since. 5yrs this May.

Well I met my husband at work,I was his boss. He was my inmate cleaning porter and I was a Correctional Officer as well as his boss! Now I'm his wife.

Sparkys Wife

I met my MWI through my brother who was in the same area he was in, we became good friends and after a couple of years I realized he was the ONE for me. Now we communicate very often and I'm proud to say I fell in love with my best friend! I love him more than I could ever love any one!

My story is funny... Well I met the love of my life at 7-11, I was working there and he was a customer of mine every morning...Well, I looked like a hot mess one day well I was scoping him out not trying to look obvious but that didn't work I dropped a bunch of cups I was stocking...Embarassing...He caught me so then he checked out and not even 5 mins later he called my job asking me if I had a boyfriend and if I would like to go on a date with him and now 11 years later here we are!!! Still together and going strong... So now he says that saying "Oh thank heaven for 7-11"!!!

CRAZY and MADLY IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND CHRIS

Last edited by lovingmyhusband; 05-10-2011 at 12:57 PM.

it's so nice to see some other ex CO's on here now. I was the same. My baby moved into the cellhouse that I was working in in November 2009. We hooked up in February 2010 and we're still going strong. Waiting for the prison to decide when they will allow us to get married. and I have 11 months til I'm allowed to apply to visit.

thought I'd tell my story, my first post and it's 4:30 am and just wrote him a 4 page letter.

My best friend of 8 years from middle school and high school called me up one night telling me her husbands cousin is in prison looking for pen pals and would LOVE for me to get to know him because he's a good guy and yada yada. At the time I was living in California with my boyfriend (now ex.) and ignored it and so fourth. Moved back to Kentucky and moved into an apartment with the 2 (wife/husband) and his name came back up; sent him a letter and his response was swift. We have been talking since Oct. He confessed last letter (yesterday) that I'm the sunshine in his hell, and so fourth. I'm falling for him; it's amazing how simple words can steal a person's heart. He quoted "he sees the men fall apart without their loved ones, but those with loved ones fly like a bird; and he wants to fly like a bird". So I granted his wish, :]] Going down to texas for my birthday and going to see this feller and the rest of his family. I see his aunt/uncle just about every other day and I'm already considered a part of this family! He keeps getting into trouble "fighting for his life" and getting put into "situations" that he can't control, so instead of getting out in 6 months (which would have been 2 months ago) he has another year so far. :/ Total he has 3 years of 7 left; but if he can behave he'll be out sooner!
    I don't have a date to count down to; nor do I have the man I'm falling in love with in my arms; but I'm making his life heaven when he reaches my arms.

Veteran Member

After reading the post on this thread I see that I'm not alone in how I met my MWI but I'll tell our story anyways............

I was asked one day by my best friend if I would write her kinda boyfriends cellie, and I said okay......but I made it real clear I wasn't looking for anything more than a penpal, I had just gotten out of a relationship and was still licking my wounds so to speak. So a week later she hands me a letter and says this is from Trevor. All I knew about this guy was his name was Trevor, he was at Miami Corr. I read the letter and to my surprise I find out he's from around my hometown, he told me what he was in for and described how he looked. Blonde hair, blues etc....and that he was so happy to know I would write him. Well that was in Oct 2010, we then started writing on jpay too, it went from letters a couple of times a week to everyday. We found we had so much in common and I sent him some pictures of myself he loved them. I made it pretty clear from the beginning I wasn't looking to get involved with anyone and all that and he was so sweet about it. I talked to him about everything I had gone thru with my ex of 17yrs and how when I finally stuck my neck out and started seeing someone again he hurt me too. He told me flat out in one letter that he really liked everything he was learning about me and that if I was single when he came home would I give him a chance. I told him I probably would but wouldn't make him any promises. When I felt ready to date again he was there to listen and give me advice and then one day in Dec. I was asked out by a guy I had wanted to go out with for a long long time, but out timing was always wrong and I found myself telling him No, I'm sorry......that was when I realized I had fallen for Trevor....no other man could compare. I wrote him and told him I wanted him to call me, he put my number on his list and then calls started. After about a month of that I finally admitted to him I wasn't dating anyone and why....he said I made him so happy to hear me say that but he still couldn't ask me to wait for him. I said what if I'm saying I want too? So on Jan. 5, 2010 we became a couple and 3 weeks later I was able to visit him and met him face to face. Talk about fireworks!!! Well it wasn't long after that, that the I love you's came out and I have never been happier. He comes home in September and we know we still have a lot to learn about each other, but we'll make it I just know it. And if we don't it won't be because we didn't try our hardest. The future is uncertain for us but at the same time it's very bright too. I thank God and my friend everyday for putting me in Trevor's path. It's like it was our destiny or something....so that is the story of how I became a MWI!!

Great story ma!! May yall last forever and ever! !

I met my baby on MSNBC Lockup. Big Smile. Honey
    Posted via Mobile Device

I meet my man through his sister.... it was March 27 2010. Never will forget that day because that is also my birthday. His sister my best friend and daughters was to visit that day and after she had invited me to go so many times before and I couldn't make it for one reason or another this time I could. I went down with them and had a great time and it was the beginning of a new friendship and the best birthday present ever.

Scootergirl is responsible for me meeting my penpal. Her guy knew someone who could really use someone to write. Generally, I would have said no but it's hard to say no to Scootergirl! lol Anyways, he sent me a letter...I wrote one back and TADA a great friendship was formed. I have visited him twice. There is no romance in our relationship just respect and support for each other. I can vent about the many screwy things in my life and he can talk about his fears and frustrations. We share similar interests and even though we come from VERY different back grounds we are able to support each other. It's weird to say I miss him because we haven't really ever been together (3 hours in a visitation room doesnt count) but I do. Right now I am waiting to hear where they moved him. I am happy and worried at the same time. So that's my story. Thanks Scootergirl!

Veteran Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Angelstacy View Post
    Scootergirl is responsible for me meeting my penpal. Her guy knew someone who could really use someone to write. Generally, I would have said no but it's hard to say no to Scootergirl! lol Anyways, he sent me a letter...I wrote one back and TADA a great friendship was formed. I have visited him twice. There is no romance in our relationship just respect and support for each other. I can vent about the many screwy things in my life and he can talk about his fears and frustrations. We share similar interests and even though we come from VERY different back grounds we are able to support each other. It's weird to say I miss him because we haven't really ever been together (3 hours in a visitation room doesnt count) but I do. Right now I am waiting to hear where they moved him. I am happy and worried at the same time. So that's my story. Thanks Scootergirl!
    Your very Angelstacy!!! I'm so happy that you and Tim have formed such a great friendship. I know it's been good for you as well as him. It's going to be so weird him not being at Miami now with Trev. Hopefully, they'll both be home soon!! Keep your chin up!!
    Standing by someone you care about is what it's all about....standing by you till the end!

His Mom and I attened nursing school together. She always mentioned her son and would often show me photos of the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life! Never did I ever consider even writing because I'm a professional and that's not the way things are done, yeah right! He phoned home one day, and he would always ask about me. "who is she, and how does she look? His mom simply said, " oh believe me, you would like her! ( Deep down she knew we were perfect for each other)his mom and I became close friends she was a little older than my mom, but we really connected. Like mother and daughter. So as time went on and he called again and she gave me the phone! I heard his voice and I just had to see him! We did the whole application thing. And after I cleared. His mom and I went to visit........our eyes met from across the room, omg he looked so so handsome, complexion, muscles, just beautiful eye candy! When I did reach him, I just wrapped my legs around him and our tongues just locked. I was his every sincere still maintains that I am the must beautiful woman that he has ever seen! After 12 years! We lost touch because my visits were terminated! But, I will wait for him, forever! He is worth the wait! My soulmate is coming home to me! That makes me smile
    Posted via Mobile Device

His Mom and I attened nursing school together. She always mentioned her son and would often show me photos of the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life! Never did I ever consider even writing because I'm a professional and that's not the way things are done, yeah right! He phoned home one day, and he would always ask about me. "who is she, and how does she look? His mom simply said, " oh believe me, you would like her! ( Deep down she knew we were perfect for each other)his mom and I became close friends she was a little older than my mom, but we really connected. Like mother and daughter. So as time went on and he called again and she gave me the phone! I heard his voice and I just had to see him! We did the whole application thing. And after I cleared. His mom and I went to visit........our eyes met from across the room, omg he looked so so handsome, complexion, muscles, just beautiful eye candy! When I did reach him, I just wrapped my legs around him and our tongues just locked. I was his every since still maintains that I am the must beautiful woman that he has ever seen! After 12 years! We lost touch because my visits were terminated! But,We eventually found our way back, he got my number and phoned....he told me he prayed for me and the he never stopped thinking of me. I love him dearly. I will wait for him, forever! He is worth the wait! My soulmate is coming home to me! That makes me smile
    Posted via Mobile Device

Smile

A friend of mine dated a guy 10 yrs ago and they split up before he got locked up (he is still there). A couple months ago he found her and they are back together so they got me talking to one of his guys. I too never imagined being in a prison relationship. I thought it would be nice to have a friend and give them support but never dreamed I would fall for him or him fall for me. We hit it off really quick and I finally got to go visit him last week! I loved every minute of it and can't wait until I can touch him again in 2 wks!!

Well...I am new too this,and for the longest time I thought I was the only weird one out there crazy enough to date someone in jail they have never met,lol....

How I met him was I had a good friend who was incarcerated with my now boyfriend. He was looking for someone to write too, a pen pal type thing.I never had any intentions of anything but a pen pal. I fell for him,hardcore.He calls me several times a day,and we talked for about almost 3 years then about a month. He gets out in November and is planning to come live with me.

Thankyou my v.i.p of jpay, it truly means alot to hear all of ya'll mwi love stories which also gives me a comforting sense of peace to know I'm not the only one in this situation of falling in love over letter written words aswell with someone who's behind them cold walls of confinement. I met mine on a prison inmate penpal site: meetaninmate.com I don't know what it was about his profile picture, but it definately stood out from the rest nd so I read it nd from there what he said literally blew me away.. So I just had the urge to write him nd received his reply a week later, 2 yrs down the line till today even though our mwi bond is in another form of a relationship of pure platonic feelings, We are still going strong nd we're hoping to have a future together once he's out in may 2014. I love my mwi to bits so much that not only he's my mwi but also my bff nd soulmate for life!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Last edited by Fiestymami; 10-15-2011 at 07:33 PM.

So far I haven't found anyone with a story quite like mine. I was in college taking a class that took place inside a prison with college students and the guys inside. He was one of the guys. The class was designed to really get to know one another as people and realize that we have all been through similar things. Each week we had discussions that really let you know how everyone in the class thought. The last few weeks of the class we had a group project and my husband was in my group. At the end of the class he asked if I would ever consider writing him. I really didn't want to lose touch because we had become good friends (although the class was designed so that you did not know anyone's back story and we were told not to stay in contact for privacy and safety reasons). My cousin has been in prison for years and I know how much a letter can mean so I said yes. I am so glad we decided to continue our friendship because I could not have asked for a more loving husband. I never thought that it would turn into this but he always tells me that after the first time I visited him(2 months after the class) he knew I would be his wife.

I met my sweetheart at the Ferguson Unit thirteen years ago I was taking a friend of mine up there to visit her husband on two or three weekends out of the month and I was sitting in the car while they would visit. One day I got tired of being in the car and I asked my friend husband to find me a guy to talk to. Originally we started off being penpals and we would just write and visit we did that for six years and I asked himto marry me and he said no because he has a life sentence and it wouldnt be fair to me he felt he couldnt take care of me and my children so he said no and I ended up getting married in the world so I stopped writing but my heart stayed with him. My husband found our letters and accused me of having an emotional affair with this man and he tore up all my letters because I just could not throw them away. Well my husband and I we had a up and down relationship and I finally got fed up and left in last year on today's date wow. It's been a year. Well anyway I waited a month to see if my husband would call or try to reconcile, good fortunes for me he had already moved on and moved in with a woman and started dating someone else there goes my seven years but anyway. I decided to write Jarvis and just see if he would even talk to me I had sent him a letter last summer letting him know that I was going through some things but when I got stable I would write and talk to him. Well needless to say he wrote me back and in the first letter he asked why I had stopped writing and he wanted to officially be the first one to ask me to marry him. I said yes and I started working on my divorce. I am divorced now since August and I will be getting married in November and I am truly happy to be back with the man of my dreams. It's so scary to love a person and he knows me more than any man has ever known me. It's things that he will say or do or cards that he will send and I know only God could have told him that because I didnt for instance every time the crescent moon and stars come out I go pray in the window I have been doing that since I was three years old nobody has ever seen me do it and only God knows that I do it. Well this past summer we were going through some difficult times because his mother was being a little to nosy in our business and in a card he sen t me he drew a picture with the crescent moon and star with the words I love you and a beautiful poem on the inside,my list could go on. This week alone he sent me a card with a love story in it where he told me I love you with sheet music letters, I discussed that with him years ago that i was in the band but he remembers and he is just great is all I can say and I love him very much and I thank God for bringing us back together. My children are grown and they lived in Dallas and I move to Bryan Texas to be close to Jarvis he is only 40 miles away from me know. I was visiting every weekend an my car broke down but I will be able to have my Saturday Morning Dates as we call them. Never give up because true love is very hard to find.

How I met my baby!!!

I worked as a correctional office in 2006. I was married at the time and NO i was not a crooked officer. My baby Sam was a walk orderly and was always real helpful and respectful when told to do things. I could ask him to straighten up and fly right and he'd do just that. To make a long story short, I left the prison the end of 2006 due to my husband and i seperating and to move out of state and not once did i hear from anyone at the prison but my friend girl has been with her fiance' for 5 years who I found is incarcerated at the same prison, so earlier this year I was visiting her house, she was on the phone with her man in prison when I got on the phone and spoke telling him hey and catching up on old times from when i worked there. He was telling me how sam still to this day talks about me 5 years later and how the prison can't keep the good employees, yadda yadda yadda...to make a long story short, he jumped on the phone, admitted to his crush on me while working there but advised me that he had too much respect for me to approach me while working there and ever since then we've been going strong since that day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information