+ Reply to Thread

Question Eldorado-RDU & EMail & Phone calls

I should have put Eldorado RDU.

How long does it take a person in RDU to get to make phone calls? I know that the prison has to verify that you want them to call you. They haven't even done this yet. I really need to talk to him.

On the E-mail thru jpay, how do the inmates in RDU get any messages I have sent? Are they printed out and given to the inmate or does the inmate have access to read it? How soon does this happen? I want to make sure I am not wasting my time on it and if I should be mailing it instead.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by myyummyman; 01-15-2012 at 03:55 PM.

I sure was hoping someone knew the answer. It will be 1 week tomorrow, Wednesday.

It took about three weeks for me to get a call. They can not e-mail until they are in a permanant placement. That could take six weeks. I am sure thats not what you wanted to hear. If you don't mind me asking what county are you from?
    Sarah

UGHHH. I best overnight a letter to him, He probably thinks the worst by now. 3 weeks, OMG. I sure didn't want to hear that. I am in Wichita, Sedgwick county.

I heard from him last night. Only took 7 days. I'm a happy girl right now. I did find out that any letter sent thru Jpay will not get to the inmate till they are permanently placed. But I ok, cause I got to talk to him. Thanks for all your help.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information