+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Daughter of Camp Hill Inmate

Hi,
    I'm the daughter of a Camp Hill prisoner. I'm mostly looking for info on how to help my family cope with my Dad being away. Does anyone know how to set up a phone account so my Mom can talk to him? He calls using the calling cards, but he says we can have the calls billed to the house? Also, he's elderly and I'm afraid that his health issues are not being addressed sufficiently. I can't get any info about his care and he tells me that his condition is only getting worse. Any advice?
    Thanks!

Smile

HI, If you go to Local123.net, Reduce inmate call charges by 80%. Earn rewards for referring a friend. Lowest inmate calls available today! you can set up a phone account there. what will happen they will give you a loal telephone number for Camp Hill area (it takea a matter of a few minutes) Then what you need to do is call Global Tel link - 1-888-385-9366 and set up a prepaid account. The local 123 cost 3.99 a month and its .99 cents for 15 minutes. The global tel link it about $1.25 a call so total a 15 min call costs about 2.25 to 2.50-- (depending on where you are located) The global tel link is what takes a little bit of time to get set up. Then once you get it set up the Dad needs to add the phone number to his call list which takes about a month or so. But the cool thing after you get this set up it can ring up to 3 different phones - house phone and two cell phones so you dont have to wait at home anymore and wont miss a call. A collect call can cost anywhere from 5-15 dollars- it gets expensive. what I did with my husband is made sure he had enough money to buy the calling cards until the new number was approved. As far as your dad's health I'm not sure how to help out out on that one. Hopefully some of this information will be helpful. Good luck

Unhappy Thanks!

Thanks Pumpkin! I got it all set up today, exactly like you described. Then I got a letter in todays mail saying they moved him to Smithfield on Monday. Here we go again! I hope it's not as bad a place as the law suits make it out to be.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information