+ Reply to Thread

Red face Man waiting on my fiance

Hello my name is Johnathon Shelby Eddington, I am a 44 yr old white male from Gladewater TX. MY gf Keshia Magan Kennedy is 27 black female. We have been seeing each other for about 3 years now, she is my sole mate. We are moving to Houston to be close to her mom when she gets out of state jail in nov. I feel kinda weired on here because most of yall are females waiting on there man, but i waiting on here just the same. She got to woodman on tuesday. I got my jpay account setup an sent her money on thur, hope she got it today.I am sending her emails but have to wait on her snail mail !!! I really like this site , It looks to have some invalueble info on it.
    I done 5 years fed time my self. and have been of paper a year now. We where prepaired for this time of little to no communication .I miss her dearly !! We have really fell in love now an are ready to embrace the haters for us beeing together. She is my Kee an I am her JAYBAE, if anybody wants to know more about us , just ask, Jaybae

Veteran Member

Welcome to the J-Pay Family Johnathon Don't feel weird for joining the forum. We do have guys on here that are waiting for there girlfriends/wife to come home. This is a great site. Were all here for each other. The members are great. I'm glad u got your J-Pay account set up and I'm sure she got the money u sent her. You can also send a free message when u put money thru J-Pay. Congrats on being off papers for a year. As time goes by it will get easier. November is only 4 months away and believe me the time will fly by. Glad u join the forum

Veteran Member

Welcome to the site - hope we can help you get through the next few months. Jump right in!! We're all in the same boat!
    "What's meant to be will find a way."

Veteran Member

You can do this, you aren't alone. And there are other guys here, you aren't unusual so it's o.k. you belong here! I used to live in Henderson, I never thought I'd see anybody from Gladewater! It's a small world. Welcome to Jpay.
    It's only half past, the point of oblivion. The hour glass on the table, the walk before the run. The breath before the kiss, and the fear before the flames. Have you ever...felt this way?

Welcome! Nov. will be here real soon! U have found a great group of people. Keep you in my prayers.

Welcome to Jpay

Please don't feel weird about being here. Man or woman we are all in the same situation. There are several men here. All that matters here is that you have a loved one incarcerated and are waiting just like the rest of us. You'll find here that many people share the same fears/wants/needs/loves/nervousness that you do and more. Jump in, the water here is perfect and you will find that it is the best source of Therapy you can ask for. The ladies and Gents here saved me many times from having a nervous breakdown. . Welcome to our Family!!

Veteran Member

Welcome You'll like jpay and there are other men on here too

Veteran Member

Welcome to J-pay

Welcome to J-Pay! It will get better and we all are here supporting each other gender is irrelevant! I take my hat off to you for being strong for your family!

Super Moderator

Hello and Welcome to the JPay Forum - glad to have you here
    Mrs. Hernandez

My Husband is Finally Home 3/5/13 amor de mi vida <3

Welcome to JPay!

hey I tried sending that free message with jpay when I'm sending money...but it doesn't go through! I don't know what i'm doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by helen1961 View Post
    Welcome to the J-Pay Family Johnathon Don't feel weird for joining the forum. We do have guys on here that are waiting for there girlfriends/wife to come home. This is a great site. Were all here for each other. The members are great. I'm glad u got your J-Pay account set up and I'm sure she got the money u sent her. You can also send a free message when u put money thru J-Pay. Congrats on being off papers for a year. As time goes by it will get easier. November is only 4 months away and believe me the time will fly by. Glad u join the forum

aaa Are you checking the box at the bottom? Can't remember what it says but there's a tiny box you have to check.

Veteran Member

Welcome to Jpay

Veteran Member

Welcome and we're really not looking at genders here. We're all LO's.SO's,Mom,Dads,Or friends or other family members who need to talk sometimes with people who understand. The skin color isn't important for love. The hearts are the same color and beat the same to keep love and us alive. You're one year on paper and she'll be out soon. You have Jpay ad that's a blssing and yes, there's a little box ya have to check on the bottom to send your free note. can she Jpay back? keep your eyes in here and th fingers going to be involved. We all care about each other and if prayers are needed, we share them to. TC&GB

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information