+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iCARE PACKAGES

Default iCARE PACKAGES

Has anyone else had problems with the delivery of the iCare packages.. I have sent my bay two.. the first was delivered to the facility on the 3rd of July and the second was delivered on the tenth. icare has connfirmed the packages were sighned for by the facility.. The guards keep telling him they dont have them. He has requested to speak to the counselor or whoever to see if they will hunt them down.. I feel like its a loss..any suggestions??

Veteran Member

sorry I can't help... but I've been fortunate that I've had no issues with my husband getting any packages... have you tried calling the mail room?

“Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead lay them on the ground and use them as stepping stones so you can rise above them.”

No.. I didn't know that I could call the mail room.. Ill try that monday.. Thanks

I haven't tried to send any. My son says he prefers books instead. I have sent him 2 shipments and he recieved them fine.

I sent my brother one when he first went to mcf indiana and it took over three weeks for him to finally get it due to a holiday that was past two months before this and that was their excuse for it being held up in mail room but yes if they tracked it as delivered to facility then get ahold of mailroom then go to the warden dont let them get by with this **** cuz you nvr know what might be goin on in there and you may have to be his voive on the outside! Sorry to say but so so true at times... Good luck

Thanks.. WILL DO!! Mailroom and Warden are n my to do list on monday!!

i cant even figure out where to go to send an icare package...can anyone help with locating that?

thanks!

I usually go through the correctional facility website and scroll down the page until I find it.. Hope this helps!!

Veteran Member

You can also call icare direct it there's any issues. They have to put their fingerprint next to where they sign when they get their icare package.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information