+ Reply to Thread

Default Branchville Correctional Facility, IN

Well today VINE service send me an email to inform me of my loved had been transferred to Branchville after knowing he had been in RDC for only a week. That is good news.

Only now, he needs to take classes and hopes to out of there earlier than Dec 2010 that what his outdate shows me.

Anybody know of this Facility or have a loved one there?

i have known a few ppl to go there.. (most have been in prison befor) and they all say its one of the best places to go to.. they all seemed to like it (of course anything would be better the westville..lol) i hate the drive but i think its visitaions are good.. as far as they get them right in there and not alot of waiting..(of course it has been 6 yrs or so sence i been down there so idk if things have changed or not
    ~Melissa~ I Love Him!!!!

Yay! My ex is at the Branchville Facility. We are talking about getting back together...right now his release date is 2011 but hopes to get time cut so possibly June 2010...he says its not bad at all...he says its like summer camp! LOL~...i go visit him first week in October....i imagined behind a bullet proof glass talking to him on the phone...he said its not like that at all..we can kiss and everything...yay!...i use correctional billing services to talk to him so (i use my cell phone number) make sure u go ahead and set that up now...he has to turn in your phone number to be on his approved list there...and his visitition list may take 3 months to get approved....every time he changes a name its 3 months before the person can come and visit...and you have to fill out a visitation form to be approved...but other than that no big problems...

Well Congrats to you. I hope everything works out. I am hoping to see my loved one at the end of the month. I have not talked to him in two weeks. I am in search for a good prepaid calling service. I have not set one up yet, however I am with CBS but i am blocked. I have looked at prisonlines.com. I may go with him. Does my loved one have to have my number approved on his list at this facility? Does that take long? I filled out an application form for visitation yesterday soon as I got his mail.

Yes your number must be approved for you to call....it takes a couple of days for the approval....like i said...i use correctional billing services....and have had no problem with them at all...only thing about them is you have to put a minimum of $50 down...and its $1.50 for the first minute...then .25 a minute after that....

do you how long the visits are? I was told you can stay all day with the inmate, is that true?

I can't wait to visit my loved one. I filled out an application only now waiting for approval to visit.

Visits Monday - Friday are from 9 -2....shorter on Saturday....think til 12....and my ex says i can stay the full 9 -2...i'm going down there on the first Friday in October so I can spend more time!

So during the week you can stay all day with your loved one, it shorter visit on saturdays? but it says 9 -3 daily.. so saturday you can all day too? Curious to know more!... I am still waiting on the approval for me to visit.

My ex told me daily was monday - friday 9-3 and you can stay the full 9 -3...he told me that saturday visits are shorter...i believe until noon (dont quote me on that one) but he says saturdays are also shorter because the visiting room is so busy and packed...

The previous post i put 9 -2 but i meant 9-3.....

thanks for giving me the heads up! Now, i can't wait to visit!
    Missing my music man

Default So excited... just can't wait!!

Well friends of Jpay.

I just got the word that my visitors application has been approved after only send it off earlier this week!. Now my loved one wants to KNOW when and how soon I can visit him during the week. Well I am waiting on funds before I could do anything. Sad, but it gotta be done. I am so excited that I am going to see him soon..... real soon....

It been 3 LONG months since i seen his handsome face. Missing his voice for over two weeks.

Waiting ... to .... go!
    Missing my music man

you can go once every 14 days and visits are 9am to 3pm everyday. if its not busy they let you stay as long as u want until 3pm if they are busy and they need you table they only have to give you an hour. vists there are nice you get to sit at the table w them n everything but they make u sit across from them and he cant touch u past your elbow (depending whos on duty some dont care)

thats so awesome that you get to go see him! i know i couldnt wait to go see my man he was in RDC for 2 weeks and before that i had to see him through the glass so the visits r really great there!

I finally paid my man a visit, It was a nice visit, I took a chance by visiting him on a Saturday (9/19), I surprised him showing up paying him a visit, It was a wonderful visit we sat for 4 hours, I thought we would cry seeing each other but no it was all smiles. It the most we talked in 4 hours, so it was very well worth it. Felt weird sitting across from him but that okay as long we got to hold hands - 4 hours of holding hands and was able to steal few kisses. But he says it better to go during the week when it not so busy. During the time I went, I got lucky. I can't wait to do it again, to visit him.
    Missing my music man

Forgot to add he is doing fine.. He is working on getting some time cuts by taking classes, and most of all he says it like a "kiddie camp"..lol I want him to hurry home, I am tired of being alone.
    Missing my music man

I went to Branchville to see my ex!!! I went 9/25...it was the mostest awesomest thing ever!!! Glad u had a good visit as well!!

~Peace, Blessings, and Smooches~

well maybe one day we will cross path visiting our loved ones. Glad to hear you had a good visit. It not so bad. Now is it? lol
    Missing my music man

Quote Originally Posted by cougarly View Post
    well maybe one day we will cross path visiting our loved ones. Glad to hear you had a good visit. It not so bad. Now is it? lol
    No it wasnt at all...i was a nervous freakin wreck!!!! but after 3 years he is still the finest man ever!!!! it would be funny 2 cross paths visiting! LOL~ when do you plan on visiting next?

Probably around Oct 8,9, 10th (one of those days).. not for sure yet. It only a 4 hour drive for me and it only an hour from his mom's house and only 45 minutes from his sister's house. Then again, it depends on my budget to when I can go.
    Missing my music man

My son is at Branchville.One thing you need to check is the time differance.I live approx.3 hours from there (still in Indiana) and Branchville is 1 hour behind in time.

Yesterday, I paid my music man another visit, which happens to be my second visit, yet another good visit. I just hate leaving him after the visit is over when all I want to do is for him to come home with me.. (sighs) Wish time go alot quicker!!!
    Missing my music man

My man was sent to Branchville he got there on wednesday the day before thanks giving Is that why I havent heard from him because of the holidays? I ve had his phone account sat up since then he had another inmates girlfriend to call me and tell me he loves me so I know for sure he is there now. I miss him so much i havent been able to talk to him in almost 3 wks

also we have 2 kids together a 3yr old and a 10 month old can they go with me and visit him? Do i have to have there birth certificates to get appoved?

Reason you have not heard from him because he was in RDC before being transfer to Branchville. If you have a calling account set up and he has to get everything approved up front such his names of people that can visit him and phone numbers. He has to know the exact number he can use that been approved. If it another number it will not come through, so you need to write him to let him know you got account set up and the number to use to call you. If he got the kids added on his approval visitors list, yes I believe you have to have the kid BC (Birth Cert.) but he has to mail you all the necessary form before anyone can visit him that he got on his list.
    Missing my music man

thank you I heard from him today he said because of the holidays he had to wait on everything and he has sent all the papers out for me so we can visit he said we sould be able to see him by christmas I cant wait!!!!!

Default Branchville summer camp

Disappointing to here branchville is considered a summer camp to prisoners. Victims are still suffering from what this criminal did to them. Hopefully his "dorm" buddies are treating him with the same respect he treated everyone with before incarceration. I'm sure the way he runs his mouth they are all fed up with hearing him.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofwaiting View Post
    Disappointing to here branchville is considered a summer camp to prisoners. Victims are still suffering from what this criminal did to them. Hopefully his "dorm" buddies are treating him with the same respect he treated everyone with before incarceration. I'm sure the way he runs his mouth they are all fed up with hearing him.
    You seem to be a bit judgemental. R u serious? First off some of them arent in there because they are "victims" out there...Secondly...Branchville is one of the lower security prisons....lower security - crime was not as severe so their punishment wouldnt be as severe....and lastly....they dont have their freedom...they cant come and go as they please...they have 2 eat, shyt, and sleep when told so they are still being punished and paying their debt 2 society.....your comment was a bit offensive and unnecessary.

This tiredofwaiting person sounds as if their talking about a specific person. What does "the way he runs his mouth" mean? Who is this person talking about? Listen, if your going to talk crap about someone, at least use proper grammar. If your talking about a whole population of inmates, then you use the words, "they" or "them". The way your speaking in this rant, it sounds as if your talking about a specific person; and if thats the case then you need to rant on that person and that person only. Please do not categorize every person who has been incarcerated into your ignorant generalization.

My husband is is branchville and i am new to this sight. I was told I could check his out date and other info on here... can i ? and how?

my friend is in branchiville and when he called me i hit the button to block the calls by mistake does anybody know how i go about gettin the block off so he can call again

ive been at that prison before it is a ok prisonbut hardly any time cuts

yes my fiance is there and hoping to come home around the same time

Quote Originally Posted by cougarly View Post
    Well today VINE service send me an email to inform me of my loved had been transferred to Branchville after knowing he had been in RDC for only a week. That is good news.

Only now, he needs to take classes and hopes to out of there earlier than Dec 2010 that what his outdate shows me.

Anybody know of this Facility or have a loved one there?
    my fiance is there right now

brother is there. I am trying to find out about visitions and how it goes and what to wear and what to take as far as I'd.
    Posted via Mobile Device

My husband was just recently sent to Branchville.Does anyone know the rules on sending money to him Jpay before Im approved on his visitation list?

I know that at MCF they dont allow any money to be sent to inmates unless you are on the list. The inmates can get in trouble if you send money and arent on the visitors list. Dont know about branchville though. I would call and ask to be sure first.

My guy is in westville and I had to wait until I was approved before sending money through Jaypay or he would get into trouble... Call the facility and find out.. Goodluck and Welcome!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information