+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canteen items

Default Canteen items

Hey y'all,
    I need some help, my guy just sent me a list of all the things he can get via canteen with some things that are highlighted but I am not sure if he wants me to order them for him, I would assume so since he sent this to me, but he didnt give me any instructions on where to go or how to order these items. I know that he can order canteen at the beginning of every month but also that there are the seasonal care packages
    Can anyone instruct me on how to do this please?
    PLEASE HELP!!

I dont want to leave him high and dry on these, also should I just stick to what he put down or if there is something that I think he might like, should I add that as well?

Thank you ladies for helping me with this, Im sorta new to all this,

Kristy O.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy89 View Post
    Hey y'all,
    I need some help, my guy just sent me a list of all the things he can get via canteen with some things that are highlighted but I am not sure if he wants me to order them for him, I would assume so since he sent this to me, but he didnt give me any instructions on where to go or how to order these items. I know that he can order canteen at the beginning of every month but also that there are the seasonal care packages
    Can anyone instruct me on how to do this please?
    PLEASE HELP!!

I dont want to leave him high and dry on these, also should I just stick to what he put down or if there is something that I think he might like, should I add that as well?

Thank you ladies for helping me with this, Im sorta new to all this,

Kristy O.
    I think this is what you are looking for http://www.doccanteen.com/
    Love is not only for the good times but also for the bad.

Mrs. Rivera

I'm assuming he is in Colorado, and I'm 99% sure you can't order canteen for him personally. They have to order it them self. Now I don't know about all prisons in CO, but the one's that my husband has been in(sadly are many) he has to be the one to do the ordering from canteen. There is a care package program that you can order from every season, but I and a few other ladies on jpay in CO have had nothing but trouble with them. You can order books, magazines and news papers as well. But they have to be shipped straight from the supplier. Amazon, Barns and Nobble, Christian books dot com, those types of places. I would call up to where he is at and ask them. They will let you know if you can order canteen for him. Oh and welcome to jpay!

Veteran Member

He may have just been sending you a list of the items with the prices so you know how much he needs on his books to order. You can only do the special quarterly orders, he has to order everything else himself.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information